How do I adjust chat/game volume on astros?

Just bought a new headset (a50s) and headset adapter for the xbox one.  How do you adjust the chat volume...I can only seem to raise and lower game volume.

Any astro owners out there?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

6) Select Bitstream format and then select Dolby Digital.

Configuring the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

By default, the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter will output both game audio and voice audio which will render the mixer on the A50 Wireless Headset unusable. Follow the below steps to set the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to only output voice audio which will correct this.

1) Set the mixer on the A50 Wireless Headset to full voice audio. To do this, hold down the voice button on the A50 Wireless Headset until you hear two beeps. Two beeps is an indication that you have fully mixed towards either game or voice depending on what button you was holding.

2) On the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, hold down the chat audio button until you hear a beep. At this point, you should only be able to hear voice audio from your Xbox One.

3) On the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, hold down the plus button until the voice audio no longer increases.

That's all that's to it! You will now be able to use the microphone from your A50 Wireless Headset on your Xbox One and the mixer will work as intended allowing you to mix between game audio and voice audio with ease. Should you have any further questions regarding the A50 Wireless Headset and Xbox One, please feel free to post them on this thread and we'll respond as quickly as possible with an answer for you.

This seems to be the same for the Xo7 as well. My co worker said there is not even a volume control turn dial at all.

IMO this is not ok.

That copy paste is saying turn your game audio off to be able to adjust your voice volume.