how come we dont get a free game too?

Funny how europe gets fifa 14 for free and we get nothing i understand we will be getting it first but really this isn't fair they get a  delay ranging in 2 weeks to couple months.

what do you guys think of this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because, when converted to dollars, us Brits pay over $600 dollars for an Xbox One. Next...

no one listens to me so ill tell you once more

-

its because MS has plenty of pre orders in the U.S already they obviously wanted to entice more EU. Did you want FIFA? I didnt,

-

if they said ok U.S can have a FIFA code too then people would cry on here " but i didnt want fifa i wanted COD 32"

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

-

its because MS has plenty of pre orders in the U.S already they obviously wanted to entice more EU. Did you want FIFA? I didnt,

-

if they said ok U.S can have a FIFA code too then people would cry on here " but i didnt want fifa i wanted COD 32"

[/quote]

No, that is not why.

[quote user="SillySinStorm"]

Because, when converted to dollars, us Brits pay over $600 dollars for an Xbox One. Next...

[/quote]

^ That is why.

/Thread

[quote user="ii NKRDBL ii"]

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

-

-

[/quote]

No, that is not why.

[quote user="SillySinStorm"]

[/quote]

^ That is why.

/Thread

[/quote]

No up untill a few days ago xboxone consoles were being outsold by ps4 control pads in the uk, they had to level the playing field it had nothing to do with cost.

-

Pre-order wise the x1 is taking a beating across eu.

Nothing to do with cost PMSL thats has to be the biggest bollox i have heard,  Of course its to do with price!!

My guess (I am from Germany):

Customers in the US have from Day One the NFL integration.

We instead don`t get anything like this here, although a lot of people would be interested in soccer or Formula 1 integration.

Thats`s why we get a free game, I presume.

GUYS GUYS .. seriously.... in Europe and a few other places.. they pay approx $600+ for the XB1 and the equivalent of almost $90.00 USD for games....  AND a majority of them are not getting it for a few extra months AND some of those places will not have voice support... AND they will have limited apps....  so what if they get a free game/...??

be happy here in the US we are getting it ON TIME... CHEAPER and FULLY OPERATIONAL...

I'd say the lack of voice control for us Australians was the reason that we get FIFA  aswell. Not a soccer fan but the thought is there.

I think the US will get a game chucked in before it launches.

I'm actually getting the console & Kinect for free!   Amazon has a deal where, if you spend $500 for an Xbox One controller, they'll throw in the console & Kinect for no additional cost.