How can i stream online videos from my pc to my xbox?

with the new nfl season coming up there is gona be a lot of late nights but i don't want to sit at the computer half the night. how can i stream a live feed from my pc to my xbox. i already have the media being shared through wmp but is it possible to stream that live feed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ps nfl game pass before ye go on about watching it illegal like

if your computer has a HMDI output just connect it to your TV

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

if your computer has a HMDI output just connect it to your TV

[/quote]or vga.

that means dragging the computer and what not to the sitting room (desktop)

well either do that or get used to watching it on the PC itself...if you were doing it legitly i doubt it would be an issue

well either do that or get used to watching it on the PC itself...if you were doing it legitly i doubt it would be an issue

[/quote]Oh sush. If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't say anything. NFL Pass is easily available worldwide.

@OP - I've not seen a Media Center Plugin for NFL Pass - otherwise I would suggest running the 360 as a Media extender. All I can suggest is you contact nfl pass support

LMAO @ sush....so Barrowman...well done kiddo

LMAO @ sush....so Barrowman...well done kiddo

[/quote]You're welcome. You make inane statements which do nothing to contribute, are little more than flamebait, and plain wrong, then you should expect to be knocked down to size by someone who does know what they are talking about, especially when it's such a biblical failure on your part that needs to be corrected.

It's funny though. "Kiddo" seems to be such an offensive term for younger people, but when you reach my age, it's actually rather flattering to be assumed to be young. Clearly I'm still hip. :-p

lol.....biblical failure.....outstanding my good man...outstanding

No need to drag the pc anywhere... Just buy a great mahjonga (who knows) long mahoosive hdmi lead.... hardly cost anything at all to buy and simply roll up again when not using it ....simple.