How about this?! Shenmue for PS4?

I haven't really played it much myself but I know it is one of the most wanted series to have a return. Yet, I was on n4g.com early today and saw an article from Sony stating that they are bring in all the games people request and everybody could expect the first indication of this within 6 months. Shenmue directly was named dropped by them in the article. 

Do you all think this could be bad Microsoft loses out on the return? 

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2157082/sony_wants_to_bring_shenmue_to_playstation.html 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I fail to see how is this connected to Xbox One?

I don't even know what that is. Sounds like one of those Anime things. Best kept on the Playstation in my opinion. Not into that sort of thing.

yeah what does this have to do with Xbox ONE? this is an article on someone joining the PS team MODS please delete since it has nothing to do with Xbox

[quote user="Vulsker"]

I haven't really played it much myself but I know it is one of the most wanted series to have a return. Yet, I was on n4g.com early today and saw an article from Sony stating that they are bring in all the games people request and everybody could expect the first indication of this within 6 months. Shenmue directly was named dropped by them in the article. 

Do you all think this could be bad Microsoft loses out on the return? 

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2157082/sony_wants_to_bring_shenmue_to_playstation.html 

[/quote] Anytime a console loses out on games it can be bad. But it depends on the game and the quality of that game. I have read about Shenmue being called for a lot. That might be a big deal if they do a good job on it. And if they could possibly get remakes of the first 2 as part of the deal that would be nice.

I never played it tbh. Was it on the Dreamcast???

Just having a conversation guys. No need to freak out. I am all right there with you on the Xbox One wagon. But seeing that this could break into next gen if real, it actually does pertain to the Xbox One. Seeing that Microsoft had II on the original and now could have lost the opportunity to have another, if Sony does indeed pick it up.

So I am asking from a Xbox fan,who hasn't played series to others on they're opinion.

Dreamcast and Shenmue 2 was release also on Xbox....

I believe 1 and 2 were originally on Dreamcast but 2 was ported to the original Xbox.

Thought so. I seem to remember My sister playing it and thought it was Dreamcast.

It was supposed to be very popular and I remember it doing very well on the Xbox. Just thinking about how much another was begged for, this kinda sucks if it jumps ship. A remake or sequel could probably be a slight system seller if exclusive.