How about I get some real answers!

We all know that the system is down. I think the big problem is that microsoft isnt saying anything to us other then check back ever so often. I say, No. We are paying customers. This is why we PAY you. If you want to keep us in the dark, then make XBL free. So how about we get some real answers. If you were hacked, let us know so we can make preparations for dealing with such things, if your not certain when it will be back on, then tell us the problem, and something more substantial then "XBOX LIVE Marketplace Users may experience difficulties with the following services: Creating new or accessing existing Minecraft game saves Affecting the following LIVE Platforms: Xbox 360 Console 4/11/2013 12:19:51 PM PDT: If you’re an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we’re working hard to fix this issue! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How about you take that same answer you are giving everyone, and shove it in your ***.

Sorry this didn't help.

I totally agree with what you are saying. I am finally off a weekend, not to mention it double XP weekend. I am so frustrated!!! What also makes me mad is not too long ago when cloud was down, all these people i knew got a free month of live and I didnt. I definitely agree that we deserve real answers!!

Sorry this didn't help.

That's all I ask for. I understand things go down, it happens. But when other's services go down, we get a reason why they are down. Microsoft isnt telling us anything, and that is what aggravates me. That we pay them to keep us in the dark. Not cool.

Sorry this didn't help.

Def. I was finally able to sign into my account but why cant we even email them anymore? Only options are to speak with an ambassador/chat or forums? This is kind of rediculous. I have a PS3 that I barely touch but I'm seriously thinking about playing it more.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, you pay for Xbox LIVE, this is why they specifically say they are fixing it NOW, not later. Please have some patience while they work hard for your entertainment.

Sorry this didn't help.

Its going on what, six hours? For people that are payed and should be prepared/know how to fix something like this they sure are taking their time..

Sorry this didn't help.

They're taking their time because they have to find the reason for the errors, give them to the appropriate team, get a fix, and apply it. These things take time, especially in a large business like Microsoft. Give them a little credit, you use their services probably everyday, at least have respect for them when they have small problems like this.

Sorry this didn't help.

When it comes down to it, they dont have to tell anyone squat, you agreed to the terms of use and all that jazz, they can do whatever they want as long as it falls within the legal properties of what you electronicly signed. Weither you pay them or not makes no difference to them because you still sign the terms of use when you make a silver account.

Systems will be down, its a pain, and Im kinda disappointing that a paid service is so poorly operated. But I cant demand anything from them. I just hope that they will get it back up asap. why worry about why its broken when you can spend that time figuring out whats wrong and fix it.

this is MS were talking about here, their support is notorious for being sub-par. I can name half a dozen things the xbox can be improved upon that I doubt the new 720 will not even do..time is money, thats the bottom line. I bet you if they raised the service price of xbl their support service would be a lot better. are you willing to pay that price? until then stop yappin ya headslike a bunch of cry babies

Sorry this didn't help.