Hotmail Error Cant login Please Help .

I have been trying to login into my account but am not succesful because i keep getting the account has been blocked error , i know the password and the ID i just do not have the alternate email adress to get the code and dont know for sure if i have the correct security question incase xboxs needs it .. I made a new account (which is the one im writing this post with) and was wondering if i could get the ban/block of my hotmail so i can switch my call of duty Premium membership over and also maybe get minecarft back :D . please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it would be greatly aprecciated.

Thanks, Bailey

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The fact that you're saying you're getting a message saying the account is blocked and that you want to "switch" games over suggests that perhaps your account may have been banned.  If that is the case, you should be posting in the Suspensions Forums.

If that is not the case and it's only your email that's blocked then you have my apologies.  If it's just your email then you'll need to contact hotmail support for help in unblocking it.

Either way, DLC is linked to the gamertag that originally downloaded it and you cannot switch it between accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.