Hotmail blocked and now i cant change my mail.

A few weeks back my hotmail account got hacked and someone spammed messages so now my hotmail got blocked. I realy tried to get it back gave all information i had but they still dind want to give it back to me.

So i was like ok wel then not il make a new account. But the most anoying thing is my xboxlive acount is linked to that hotmail account. So now i cant login on the site of xboxlive. I can still login on my xbox and play online and stuf cause they blocked my hotmail but my xboxlive account isnt banned  or anything. The only thing is the site and that i cant recover my xboxlive account anymore or if there was something to happen with it i couldnt recover it. also all options on my xbox where i need login doesnt work anymore and i cant receive information and cool deals from my mail anymore.

Afcourse then you would think ok ill change my hotmail acount to another acount so i tried that. Invalid password and invalid password.....but that isnt true cause i know my password when i login to hotmail and there it does work only then i get to see my acount was blocked afcourse. So now im screwed and i cant change my hotmail from [REMOVED]

Can anyone help me out?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Check out this thread for more information: forums.xbox.com/.../27200.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The same thing happened to me. I contacted xbox support and they looked at everything on my account and could not figure out why this happend. I changed the email I use for my sign in and my password and nothing. Then for some reason I opened a new window and tried signing in again, without closing the other window where I had already entered all my info, and walla...I was in and had access to everything. My account looked fine as if there was never any problem at all. I have to sign in this way every time now and the support agent said they can't do anything about it unless i want to start over with a new account in which I will lose all of my saved data.

The problem i am having now is that I bought a new xbox and I cannot link it to my profile because it will not let me sign into my account from the console. Really sucks because this means I will lose EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with a transfer cord, licenses can only be transfered with the original gamer profile that anything was purchased with.

Sorry this didn't help.

lilbubbaloo, please start a new thread as this thread has already been answered - don't want your issue overlooked.

Sorry this didn't help.