Hotmail Account Password Changed; Do I need to do anything else?

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Hi All,

I had my Hotmail account blocked (spammers) and have just gotten it back. The password has changed and everything here looks OK, but I just wanted to know if there was anything I need to do with my 360 before attaching it to the network.

The reason I ask is that I have not updated it yet and assume it will update automatically when I plug it back into the net, but if there is an issue signing in (need to enter the new password) will it interfere with the update?

Is there a way to change the password with the 360 offline beforehand? If not, will there be any problems with the update I need to be aware of?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi All,

I had my Hotmail account blocked (spammers) and have just gotten it back. The password has changed and everything here looks OK, but I just wanted to know if there was anything I need to do with my 360 before attaching it to the network.

The reason I ask is that I have not updated it yet and assume it will update automatically when I plug it back into the net, but if there is an issue signing in (need to enter the new password) will it interfere with the update?

Is there a way to change the password with the 360 offline beforehand? If not, will there be any problems with the update I need to be aware of?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.