Hotmail account hacked... cant play xbox online now and I payed the gold membership up till December 2013

Hello,

Here's my story... Ive had this hotmail account since i was 16. I'm 31 now. I don't use it... i only used it to play xbox online. Ive been playing online for 5 years now and this is the 2nd time its been hacked. Ive already put up a post in Microsoft's forum. All there doing is wanting me to fill out a recovery form that isn't working. I don't get how my answers are wrong when like i said I've had this account for 15 years now. Ive still have the 2 credit cards i used for this account and to pay for everything i bought on the xbox market place. Its showing my alternate email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***  incase anyone else has had this same problem. Cause that email is definitely  not mine! I was once gamer tag TH3 H3RP and now I'm CaPTa1N STuP1D. Im not sure if you want me to put my hotmail account name on here public or not. I had to say it in private on Microsoft's page. I have proof of anything xbox wise linked to that account. My gamer-score is almost 50,000 and to be honest i don't want to lose everything and start all over. I have to many full game and movie purchases on that account. Is there anything I can do or is it possible to change my xbox account email to this one? Anything would help... thanks for listening! 

Jay

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hi there Jay!  First off, please don't post your hotmail email.  Instead, just refer to it as email 1 or something along those lines just so we get the idea. ;) Anyways, as long as you can verify the account, then you will be able to change it.  I would recommend contact Xbox Support via Phone do to privacy reasons.  They will ask you a series of questions, and they can get that rolling for you.  Let us know if you have any questions about that. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.