Hotmail Account Closed.

So yesterday, after 6weeks, I got a final answer on my Hotmail account which has been closed by 'Windows Live ID Moderators'.

This is what they said "I've reviewed your account and determined it was blocked due to Terms of Use violation."

When I was trying to sign-in, I got an error kind of thing saying 'somebody entered the password wrongly too many times', so somethings not right here.

Basically the locked email is tied to my main gamertag AR5ONIST 1 which I cant use/recover.

I dont know what to do now, I set up a temp gamertag hoping that my main GT would get sorted but it hasnt.

Any idea's or help as to what I could do to get my main GT back??

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you are having trouble accessing your account, please contact phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just got my hotmail account back today after six months of trying for the same reason, the only difference this time is that in the personnel forum or blog they give you the pin for when you select recovery i had add my pc's IP address and explained what I could as far as what may have led to my account being blocked, under the initial questioner they give within a few hours i received a email saying that it is my account and another with a password reset that actually worked for once. this all I can offer to help good luck with your restoration.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.