Host Booter found...

I was playing mw2 and I was in a  party with a friend and he said he got a message from a guy saying that he can give people access via paypal to a website that can allow players to boot hosts from any game or party.  He said, once he got in the party and after i asked, he said it works via DDoS on the router, and supposedly he could send swat to a persons house, by finding their address via their ip address.  He demonstrated, and this guy is the real deal.  He can get your ip, your account, your credit cards, personal info, etc.  

Gamertag:  [GT Removed]

Please, Xbox enforcement team, respond, and get this guy off Live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

First off no one can get anything off of Xbox Live without you giving it to him.  It sounds to me like this guy doesn't actually know what he's talking about and is more going after the scam.  He's probably more a scam artist than someone with tech knowledge.

I hope the mods don't delete this thread because it's important that the public know the gamertags of people preying on the Xbox Live gamers but they'll probably be lame and delete your important post because you posted the scammers name.

The mods here like to protect the criminal more that the victims, it's a shame but it's how they run things.

CTRL-ALT-DELETE

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Send in a complaint through the dashboard.

Sorry this didn't help.

One thing that i have being asking myself is .... does the complains really work ???? In FIFA 11 there are players on be-a-pro with mod files that boost`s there players to 127 when the max on game is 94 , or XBOX don`t care or EA .

To the OP it`s forbidden to name other gamertags ( like cheaters should`t be named ) as part of the TU .

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes filing a complaint does work. The enforcement team will take a look at the report and investigate the situation. Please make sure you follow the steps below to file a complaint.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-live/how-to/chat/terms-of-use-conduct.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.