Horrible Controller.

My xbox controller is really bad, it sticks all the time and produces incorrect inputs.

Will microsoft fix it for me if I say its broken?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol no u maze well get new one they pretty cheap now my controller fked by COD constaly keeps going up every time play streaty games

the warranty doesn't cover controllers

you will have to get a new one

Crap -_-

How can they not offer warranty for their product, not even one year?

google is telling me 90 days to 1 year warranty but from unofficial sources.

it probably needs a good clean

technicaly if its under a year old you can take it back to where you purchased it and have them replace it. not sure about england but i know in scotland any electronic goods are coverd for three years by law. it has to be fit for purpose and last a well spent amount of time so if you wanted you could take it back to where u bought it and start quoting consumer rights to them and theres not much they can do since obviously youd just want another working controller

As above, if its less than a year old, find the receipt, and take it back to the retailer who sold it to you.

or just clean it and dont be lazy

If you call xbox support "Jimmy" from India will replace it. You'll have to send your one in first though.

[quote user="ThirstyBlade"]

My xbox controller is really bad, it sticks all the time and produces incorrect inputs.

Will microsoft fix it for me if I say its broken?

[/quote]

Considering the call to MS Tech Support is toll free it shall cost you nothing to find out.

Let us know how it goes.

Az

Bare minimum warranty in EU member states is 2 years for consumer goods, despite what the manufacturer says.