horde is messed up

you cant get a decent public game of horde every one just leaves within a couple of waves so inless you play private your kinda stuck  i wish they made it social horde again so if some one does leave other ppl can join hope they sort this soon

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree! I get up to around wave 10 and then the first person leaves! =|

I've been to wave 39 a couple of times and people have just suddenly left. That's really frustrating!

Just reached level 20 and got spanked by a Brumak, the host then decided to call it quits.

so people arent aloud to play a game mode a leave when they want lol lke you say just play with freinds its much easier

Couldn't agree more-it needs the social option for this game.  It seems to take ages to find a good match on horde then when you are in and settled - they quit. No doubt the social aspect will come. ( Fingers crossed )

Don't forget you can always invite people to horde in progress. Just spam your recently played list with invites between a round and someone is bound to join :D

Would be good if you could search for a game in progress though, the first 15ish waves are very dull when you've done a few of them.

I got to 1-50 in one sitting with some mates, i don't intend to play horde again because of quitters its a shame because the mode is actually fun but knowing people will quit spoils it making playing pointless.

People always used to quit Horde in Gears 2, i would've thought they'd have some sort of punishment for quitters.  If Social playlist does come, it will probably require DLC to play.

Got to level 20 on Horde then got steam rolled by twp berserkers, how the heck do you take them things out?!?

Horde is the best mode in gears3. I only play it with mates though as otherwise you get idiots who leave all the time or just arent team players