Homefront £4.97 at Gamestop

what are these like for deliveries etc?

and is the game any good..?

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=31082011

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I traded the game back in due to all the server issues after the release.

The actual multiplayer gameplay was good but the server issues (especially with playing with friends) sucked.

Singleplayer was alright though.

I would probably pick it back up for that price if the servers arn't having a hissy fit.

I guess we'll soon find out in regards to deliveries.. I never could resist a bargain!

If all else fails, it's worth more than £5 exchange at CEX. [:D]

Cheers for the heads up Butters, that is a great deal. I rented it a while back wasn't Gold at the time so never had a look at the MP.

And good shout from xOBKx too, nice! :D

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

Cheers for the heads up Butters, that is a great deal. I rented it a while back wasn't Gold at the time so never had a look at the MP.

And good shout from xOBKx too, nice! :D

[/quote]

Not a problem!

Foun d it on "HotUKDeals" and thought I'd share it..I know it's only a Fiver but I'm still in two minds...although it has been suggested that I buy ten copies and double my money at CEX haha!

This is £ 15.00 at ASDA and a good deal at that.

£ 5.00 is even better.

Az

The singleplayer is terrible, worse then terrible but the multiplayer is actually ok, just that the server problems at start were massive, worth a fiver!

Their delivery is great, ordered Deus Ex from there when they had the crazy £20 deal. Arrived day before release.

Someone by me a copy and i will give them the money next week when my bank card arrives!

I was quick and ordered a copy of this too yesterday. Can't go wrong for a fiver really.