Home Gold is no Family Membership for 360 owners

I am very unhappy about the cancellation of the XBox Live Family Membership and the move to XBox One. 
I'm spending $100/year now for 4 people to play online games.  With this switch, I have to choose between spending $240/year or spend $500 for XBox One + Home Gold and that won't even play our 360 games.

I would really appreicate an option to pay for 4 XBox Live Gold memberships with some sort of discount for the 3 additional accounts to total something closer to the original family membership, or let the Home Gold feature work with the 360 as well. I would consider getting an XBox One some day, but not if I have to double-pay for my family to play on both systems.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

xbox one  will have for gold member ships

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Blue,

I'm really sorry to hear you're unhappy with the discontinuing of our Family Plan.

Our Home Gold feature has some amazing benefits for the Xbox One and you're right that it would be awesome to have something like that for the 360 console as well. As this is not a support topic we can assist with, I would highly recommend posting in our Feedback Forums with your concerns and suggestions to help ensure that the right eyes see it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.