Hitman absolution whos getting it?

Hi all with just over a month till the release of Hitman Absolution i was just wondering whos getting it? where are you buying it from and for how much? and finally what are you lookin forward to most about the game?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to inform you but Hitman aint out till November 20th!

You are joking?! it says on my pre order that its coming out at the end of next month.

youre right spectre just checked amazon and it claims its released on the 20th November. I may be tempted to buy Max Payne 3 now.

[quote user="NickWba18"]

You are joking?! it says on my pre order that its coming out at the end of next month.

[/quote]

Where did you order from mate?, I'll think I will put an order with them aswell lol.

It's the 20th November mate, well that's what my pre-order on Shopto says.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/NEW%20RELEASES/XB2HI06-Hitman%20Absolution%20with%20Sniper%20Challenge%20Pre%20Order%20Code.html

lol. Well anyway I will be getting it when it comes out =P Actually quite looking forward to it now.

Sorry about starting this thread fellas. DVD.co.uk who i orderd with have being saying the 30th of next month for a while now. Oh well an extra 40 quid in my bank next month it is then :p