Hitman: Absolution Preview

I've just been reading this preview and i'm not too sure i like the sound of it, apparently you can play this like  normal shooting game and not need stealth.

I hate it when a developer includes a completely new option to suit the masses and not keep true to what makes the game great.

I can't seem to get the link on here but i read it on sidequesting.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've heard of this, but rest assured you can play the entire game with stealth just like the previous titles :D with unique executions to boot.

You could gun your way through some of the levels in the other games too, it wasn't recommended but could be fun. Loading up A New Life in Blood Money and going on a rampage is a buzz.

I don't think they are making it easier for the masses, just improving the gun play so that those who want to go that route, or if you get caught out and need to blast your way through the game feels more suited to it.

Im in two minds about this. On one hand Im a 100% Silent Assassin player and I believe that that is the way the game should be played, but at the same time by including an easier option and allowing access to a wider audience, it'll hopefully entice a lot more players into becoming fans, and thus strengthening the brand and hopefully means it wont be soooooo many years between titles, as has been the trend.

-------

If any of you guys haven't seen it,you should download this awesome level playthrough video on your Xbox:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Hitman-Absolution-Run-For-Your-Life-Full-Playthrough-Video/d8650df4-451b-4e8d-911d-053468b84277

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njMOarAzvc8&]

-

It looks very, very scripted. But then again, so was the first level of Blood Money. The levels of the Hitman games have always been like puzzles. Except each puzzle has multiple solutions, so I hope this game keeps that element, even if it's more action orientated. It was always easy to gun your way to your targets in Silent Assassin as well, and that's generally seen as the zenith of the Hitman series.

-

They've changed 47's voice actor. In case anyone didn't know that

I'm also not diggin' the Batman vision. 47 isn't psychic.

I hope its not going the same way as Splinter Cell.

Graphics are amazing but as others have said its very Batman like.

[quote user="zfair899"]

I'm also not diggin' the Batman vision. 47 isn't psychic.

[/quote]

Yes, that's the only thing I do not like about the game. The burning footstep line and x-ray is just not suited to a Hitman game and looks silly. I won't be using it.

Looking forward to this game. Haven't played a Birman game since the original Xbox but I'll be picking this up.

Yeah, some things don't look like they should be in the game...