Hijacked E-mail account.

Hi, I have used my account, goldenstalion, for about two years already and have spent a long time with it.

However the email address tied to the account, [mod removed] has supposedly been hijacked and for the past 6 months MSN customer support has been no help at all. I have provided them with all the information I can dig up, but no luck.

I managed to contact customer support for steam and they managed to assign my new email address, [mod removed] , to my account as I wasn't able to sign in.

I'm asking if it is possible for somebody is able to get my new email address ( or [mod removed] (my alternate live email address)) assigned to my Xbox LIVE account. This is because i'm missing out on a lot of promotional offers and am planning to upgrade to the Xbox slim model and would not be able to recover my account otherwise.

Please this has been very disstressing for me and I think this may be my last chance for if something was to happen to my current hard-drive it's GAME OVER for my account and all that money I poured into the account would go down the drain.

-Stephen

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am so sorry for your difficulties :-( Unfortunately, there is nothing that Xbox can do to fix the windows live ID. It has to be done through windows live. I really wish they had a phone support line, as it would make life so much easier for tons of people! Have you tried to visit windowslivehelp.com? You'll have to register, but then you'll have access to internet forums where the windows live employees work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ahh yeah see that's unfortunatne hence you were phished, and we cannot do anything about it. But also, I suggest not to share emails on here just for safety reasons, compromised or not. But mentioned above, best luck is to contact support or windowslivehelp.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.