Highest World Ranking

Ok, as I'm currently sat on my high horse I thought I'd ask what the highest world ranking you've ever earnt on anything is?

I'm not usually one for leaderboards, and my highest was around 300 on a track on Trials HD.

But last night I finished 8th in the world on 10-2 on Naughty Bear. I know I know, not a hugely popular game, but its by far the best I've ever done, so I thought I'd see if we have any world number 1's on here? Or if not, whats your best?

(Annoying thing is, I could of gone much higher. Definately number 3, possibly number 1 - But I ended the level early so as not to glitch the achievment. It would of glitched if I got a high enough score for a platinum medal).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably the highest i've got is on Trials HD roughly 200 ?

Im first on one of the challenges on Commanders Challenge...

And I used to be top 10 in all the Vanquish challenges... And then all the Japanese pros rolled in and kicked me to 40th, swines

I was 70-something-th on Cloning Clyde.

I was 65th on Gunstar Heroes XBLA (on normal difficulty) (I only remember this because some random sent me a message about it; I think they must have been really bored scrolling through the leaderboards)

I believe I had a top 3 or something on a co-op level on Kameo; although that was like 3rd of 4 or something...

Other than them I don't remember anything, but I doubt i have any (meaningful) high places.

im ranked 7th in the world on rock band 3 - bruno mars - grenade - expert guitar

also got to 17th on a stunman ignition level

and was 94th on a trials skill game

cant think of anymore though

also an arcade game called space ark im pretty hi up

Was 3rd on one of the tracks on PGR4 a long, long time ago.

I got right up to 56th on the world leaderboards for fighter planes on Battlefield 1943, saw Gordon Van *** at 57 and smiled to myself.

Top 10 on Medal of honor heroes 2 on wii. I completely no lifed it for 3 weeks straight and just couldlnt get any higher than 9th. Then I got xbox live and i slumped down the leaderboards.

I think my highest has been on Fifa around 200

I was Number 1 on most of the Full House Poker boards.

I was also number one on Top Spin 3.