Hi

ok so iI just got my account back it was compromised they started an investigation and now it has been suspeneded and iI called microsoft and thay told me to go to forums so iI did iI went to number 14 on it and they told me to contact the ua team iI did it all and now iI dont knoe what to do iI want my account back it was suspended for sellin stuff and iI wasnt tge one doing that i think it occured when my account wasnt in my suspension my gamertag is CoNiiCzxPWND please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You will have to wait until the UA teams investigation is complete, usually 1-4 weeks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I already got my account back its just righy when I did get it back they suspended me for whta the hacker did not me

Sorry this didn't help.

It could actually take up to 30-45 days if that. Otherwise, like mentioned, you need to be patient and wait.

Sorry this didn't help.

No like I already have my account its just suspended for sometging that the hacker did

Sorry this didn't help.

There's no way the hacker was able to go onto the account when they were investigating the account. So he must have done it earlier before you called support, that is why you should call immediately.

Sorry this didn't help.

It doesn't matter if you did it or the person who compromised your account did it. The fact remains your account is your responsibility at all times. Unauthorized methods were used on/with the account and those actions are punishable by a permanent account ban from XBL.

You weren't 'hacked'. There are a limited number of ways anyone can gain access to your account:

-you give out your personal information including e-mail and password (this is most commonly associated with people trying to obtain an illigitimate rank in a game without actually earning it)

-you are phished (this is common amongst the free ms points/generators that you see offered around the internet)

-you are socially engineered (this happens when a player engages another in seemingly senseless chit chat about their lives, but turns out to be a 20 question
session trying to gain your personal information so they can steal your account)

-you use an unsecure PC (typically you will want to have your encryption turned on if using wireless and be running a good anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-
malware program as well)

-you use the same e-mail address and password for your XBL account that you use for other websites/services (for maximum security you should be using an
e-mail address and password just for XBL that you do not use anywhere else)

-you thought it would be a good idea if your friends/family knew your log in information (you know, in case they want to play)

All of the above is controllable from the users end. MS already keeps our information safe and secure. Now we need to do our part in doing the same.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are still under investigation, call phone support. If you are suspended or banned, you need to contact the Enforcers in forum 14. I'm sorry you are having issues with this, but honestly no one in this forum will be able to provide you with any information relating to your case. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Sorry this didn't help.