Hi, I'm connected to xbox Live and I can play games on xbox Live with no problem but on the dashboard no icons load up. My pins are just blank squares that I can highlight and all the stores icons are blank. Any idea how to fix this or if this is just

Hi, I'm connected to xbox Live and I can play games on xbox Live with no problem but on the dashboard no icons load up. My pins are just blank squares that I can highlight and all the stores icons are blank. Any idea how to fix this or if this is just an early problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 547 Applies to:

HI there, I had the same problem.

You must be on a BT Home Hub right?

You need to go into the Internet Explorer app on dashboard, and just browse. Then the BT Homehub welcome screens will come up. You just need to navigate through them once, like you would if you were connecting an ipad or laptop to the router for the first time.

Voila. Done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks MadAboutEwe, you have concluded a painfully long journey with a few simple words and such a simply solution. Cheers buddy, all the best to you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there frothygash69!

Glad to hear that the issue is sorted! If any other issues pop up, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.