Hi enforcement team, i was refered to you by chellie from microsoft xbox. i have been receiving verbal insults and harasment on xbox live about my namer tag i have filed complaints but i still cant change my name. chellie from microsoft has been a huge hel

Hi enforcement team, i was refered to you by chellie from microsoft xbox. i have been receiving verbal insults and harasment on xbox live about my namer tag i have filed complaints but i still cant change my name. chellie from microsoft has been a huge help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You are silver,how are you getting abused on xbox live?

as already mentioned, just block them,you won`t get a free name change.

The Enforcement Team wont see this post. The only sections of the forum they are in are 15 - My LIVE account was suspended and 16 - My console was banned.

However Chellie has steered you wrong. The Enforcement Team only deal with complaints through the console and the only enquires they respond to on the forum are those about suspensions and bans.

Also as your gamertag does not appear to violate the rules of LIVE, you are very unlikely to get a free name change. If you wish to select a new one you'll either have to pay 800msp or start a new account.

Just view the persons profile and use the "Block Communications" option. If they're creating new accounts or something along those lines then you could also set your privacy preferences to allow messages from friends only.