Hey im looking for a active clan/group for BF3 n MW3

hey guys, im looking for a clan or group to play bf3 and mw3 in a team. im not looking for some1 that wants you to join there website and never plays with the person they just asked to join.

i would like a active team that plays either online or mayb more competitive side.

thanks i look forward to hearing from you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You should jump in one of my parties mate

You already know some of us and you will be made welcome to drop in and join in

Its not always possible to invite as by the time people respond the party is full

If im online come play with me i can be found on Black ops or Gears 3 at the mo

and i will definately be playing MW3. Even if your on a different game join the party

for the banter anyway...........we are an easy going bunch and always have fun

Hey Mercy, check out our website anglamericangamers.enjin.com. We are a new and active and are really making a big push for members to join us in BF3. You don't have to join the website if you don't want to but it gives you an idea of who we are. Feel free to find me on LIVE (RoninCon) and have a chat.

Best of luck with your search

Have you had a look at us we are mature group play a lot of Battlefield and recruiting for the upcoming BF3 give us a try. We are a friendly group and since starting have made a lot of new friends. We dont take ourselves too serious and try to keep the fun in gaming whilst still going for the win and like to think that we are very team focused and like to play in that way..

Take a look at the site and see what you think..www.oldskoolsyndicate.enjin.com

drop me a line, i am not in a clan for bf3 yet but would like some uk based mature gamers who play during the day weekdays. cheers