Hey forums team! I just got off the phone with XBL. A few days ago, my xbox stopped reading my discs. I went through the trouble shooting steps and the problem persisted. Because my warranty had ended, they suggested I send mine in for a hefty fee or buy a

Hey forums team! I just got off the phone with XBL. A few days ago, my xbox stopped reading my discs. I went through the trouble shooting steps and the problem persisted. Because my warranty had ended, they suggested I buy another xbox. I followed their advice and immediately went on eBay to purchase a replacement. To my disappointment, when I tried to sign in to play XBL (I'm super psyched about double xp nuketown 24-7) it said that the console had been banned. Once again I called the support team and they told me that you guys had more tools than they did and that I should join the forums. Please help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Actually no, the forums for connectivity are just normal users, and a banned console can't be undone as far as I know at all, but at a minimum not by anyone here. You'll want to post in the suspension forums.

However like I said, console bans are detected mods in the harware and wind up being 1 way trips for an xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

they suggest you buy a new console not one off of EBAY

taking a risk at buying a USED console is dangerous

what you will have to do is take it up with ebay or the seller

this is what extended warranties are for

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.