Here we go again....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just hope they make it into the game A:CM should have been

LOL................mmmmmmmmmmmm...........Great a new Aliens game. I love the idea however I am refusing to get overly excited about this one considering what was last released...........lets hope they have learnt and produce an outstanding Alien game. Something that I believe everyone is waiting for..........................

Lets hope it turns out to be something special.

Best one I played was on the Megadrive, Alien 3 movie tie in I think, the actual game play was nothing to do with the movie.

Another 360 game simply ported straight across the Xbox One no doubt.

I'm a huuuuge Aliens fan so usually I would be well looking forward to this.  But after that last debacle of an Aliens title I ain't holding very high hopes, or really any hopes at all.

The last all round good Aliens game I can recall was Alien Trilogy on the PS over a decade ago. Funny how we have the tech, we have the canon and characters but these companies still make a complete pile of distended cows rectums again and again and try to pass them off as something other than what they are, rubbish.

Will keep an eye and thanks for the heads up but preparing for the worst again on this one.  Game over man game over :P. 

^ Alien Trilogy on the PS was very good, another one I enjoyed was in the link below, I loved this ..

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhpWkJEFOzM]

I had Alien Trilogy on the Saturn, good game if I remember. They should just make a modern uptodate version of that.

@Lofty,

Really enjoyed watching that video, brought back a few memories man:).

I had not thought I had played it but the Alien crawling on the roof in the smelter got something moving in there lol. Old grey matters is starting to lose things :P. Kinda reminds me of the coin op Arcade version of Aliens a little, I will need to look that up now :).

I will expect the worse and hope for the best with anything Aliens, gutting as that is.