[HELP]Someone has threatened to ban me frome Xbox Live

At about 3:45 on January 12, 2013, someone named," [Mod Removed]," threatened to ban me from Xbox Live. I was playing the demo for Battlestations: Midway and found a glitch. He took it the wrong way and left the game, and sent me at least 9 voice messages accusing me of cheating. He said he was part of the "Enforcement Team" and would get me banned. I then muted him, blocked communications, avoided him, filed a complaint with Xbox Live, and submitted a negative player review on him. I don't believe his claims to be part of the "Enforcement Team" to be true, and also don't believe his threats to be true. But I was just wondering if there was anything I could do in the event I am actually somehow banned.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't name and shame on the forums it's against rules. Anyways don't worry he can't ban you. The only official members of the enforcement team have XBLPET as their gamertag. Anyone who tries to copy will be forced off it. You did what was need to be done so just relax. Staff Impersonation earns a gamertag permanent ban.

No worries. He's just trying to scare you. What a sore loser to get mad and try to prank someone like that,LOL. He can't ban you. If anything comes up, not that it will, just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They have you covered. Just game on and forget you encountered him.

[quote user="Tough Pro"]

No worries. He's just trying to scare you. What a sore loser to get mad and try to prank someone like that,LOL. He can't ban you. If anything comes up, not that it will, just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They have you covered. Just game on and forget you encountered him.

[/quote]

Not advised. They will just send him to this forum.

Wrong! Is too advised. Not for reporting the player, but to regain access to his account. They would too assist you with getting back in your account. They don't help with password resets, but they do look up your account and troubleshoot why you can't login. Xpyrospartanx call them for yourself if you have problems and you'll see they do help. If you can't get back in or it won't connect you, they'll assist you. I know I've called them before. This dude wants you to feel helpless.

[quote user="Tough Pro"]

Not for reporting the player, but to regain access to his account.They would too assist you with getting back in your account. They don't help with password resets, but they do look up your account and troubleshoot why you can't login. Xpyrospartanx call them for yourself if you have problems and you'll see they do help. If you can't get back in or it won't connect you, they'll assist you. I know I've called them before. This dude wants you to feel helpless.

[/quote]

*sigh*... For a long time customer in this service, the support won't be a great help when it comes to bans/suspensions and violators to the terms and conditions. They will just tell you to come here. Support is only useful for Xbox Repairs and information on the servers and like you said password forgotten.. The forum community like me would know a lot more then what even the support could know. Except the privacy details of the account which of course has to be provided proof when unauthorized access to accounts.

-

Support have absolutely no control on account bans/suspensions. Because it's controlled by the XBLPET in the ban/suspension forum section. Connection Issues on Xbox Live won't be very helpful from support either since they won't know anything according to your ISP.

-

I would take that word back if I'm trying to make that dude feel helpless. That's the best he can do.

Not quite you wouldn't take it back. I know. I've called them. They do troubleshoot connection issues. I have called them. They won't report players or help with passwords, but they will support connection issues and get you the help you need if you can't get back in.  As I said  Xpyrospartanx call for yourself. It's the only way you'll learn the truth.

There are some occassions they point you back here, but they do try and assist you with anything they can related to your account.

FIrst you and the guy do have the game not a demo. if not then I wonder how you can get achievements of this game.

And I believe you no word, you did cheat, they got you and now you wanna drag someone down with you. awesome….not really nice of you...

Dude. I said that whoever sent him a message just wanted to get under his skin and make him squeal for mercy. Not to let the person scare him. I didn't state I have the demo, so don't be pointing any finger. The point I made wasn't about the demo, but about the guy who messages him. If he did do anything. They won't tell him as a threat in the game. He will just try signing in and it won't let him. That's how he will find out he was banned. Not by some dude threatening him was my point. What does that have anything to do with demo or full game? So what he mentions demo, while I have full game. A threat is a threat whether demo or full game. That's beside the point.

Sorry Pro but that message was more for the OP not you lol sorry for the confusion

I should Have write "to the OP" I forgot that.