(HELP)Need to remove password at Sign in From Other consoles!!!

no clue where to post this but i just need some help!

ok i have an xbox 360 so dose my GF and a few of my friends we share a family plan on it and one of my friends any way long story short some one stole my friends xbox and was playing on the account for a bit now and with out thinking we decided to make it where you had to enter a password to log on that account so they cant use it, well now we want to remove that so we can track them on the xbox when and if they sine in again, Please help so we can get it back i'v tryed almost every thing and cant find out how to reset i'v looked on xbox live and i'v sign in on my xbox and tryed to get rid of the password at log in from there but nothing. (NOT talking about the auto logg in be cuse the people on the OTHER console dont know the pass and i want them to me able to just Log in with out knowing a thing!!!!) thanks for any info you can give.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

The only way to get rid of the password at sign in is to sign in using the password.

If you have the serial number, make sure to get that in a police report. They can contact the Microsoft legal team and see about tracking that information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.