helping people!

I do not understand why you cant ask people if they have got a spare code for xbox live on this site. i have given a few 48 hour codes out to people who need them that have asked on here because i had a few laying around but the first time i have ever needed one because mine runs out two days before i get payed this weekend i had my thread deleted. Why is it against the rules to help someone out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is mainly because if the code doesn't work, or the person goes back on giving one, then the forum can become a place full of rage....not much different than now really.

That is why it is recommended that you ask people on your friends list rather than people on the forum. 

Change your tag to WorstedOrphan then you'll get as many as you want, maybe.

Its always the way; you get shafted when you need help the most; lets hope you do get some joy if not get the credit card out!

I'd give you a code but I don't like tramps.

because once you start asking for codes you will soon get people trying to trade codes, then selling things for codes etc and it will become more of a nightmare to police then it already does. If you have spare codes you dont want share them with people in your friends list...simples

Because the forum will be swarmed with poor beggars like yourself

don you are the one who kept getting people to give you bad rep so you could change your name with out paying for it. you are a troll i have read some of your replys all you do is sit on your fat @@@ claiming benefits trying to p*ss people off on forums you need to get a life and get a job you are sad

He who tells others to get a life whilst typing on a video game forum also needs to get a life. I would like to place a wager on the fact that you've never kissed a girl.

so what are you doing dumbass grow up

I'm not telling people to get a life. I'm telling you you've never kissed a girl.