Help,bought the Halo 4 special edition xbox 360(new) headset doesn't work

Well that's pretty much it,i bough the special edition xbox 360(Halo 4) and everything is working fine,except obviously the headset that came in as part of the console,i tried all the settings to see if it worked and it looks that it is damaged,when i plug it in i can not hear the voices trough the "speakers" of the headset  but my friends can hear me(only if i speak loud enough) this happens when i connect it to the controller...when it is unplugged i hear the voices on my TV...so what can i do? i was supposed to receive a working headset since the system is new(i only have 5 days with it)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Call 18004MYXBOX and see what they can do for you. Beside returning it all to the store or buying one from a game consignment shop, all I would/could suggest is getting in touch with customer service. Worst thing they say is to do what I mentioned above.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In addition to KILLERHEADAKE's comment, you can also try to go to your retailer and ask why the headset doesn't work, they should change it if you show them your check.

Alessio

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.