Help!!!

Hi I need your help connecting to my xbox live, I have ran the xbox test connection and it is connecting to my router fine but when I signe into my account or play a game it just says disconnected from Xbox. I have upgraded my internet to a much faster service today so little unsure as to why it's still happening I've answered the questions you have provided to see if you can shed any light on it What Country/State/Province do you live in? Manchester England Modem brand & model number: Router brand & model number: sky fibre If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? White external adapter Things you have tried: Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown unknown Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No Any Error Codes you encounter: no Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Sky After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000-0021 X:0000-f001 Y:20a8 - 4840 Z:0000 -0000 ID:ffff-ffff L:8015-1014 Q:8007-0435 T:wireless D:192.168.0.0.1,0.0.0.0 S:wpa2 C:1 Hope this makes sense?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there, so when you start up a game does it disconnect you from live, but then you can pretty much sign in again straight away? If that's the case I suggest deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clearing the system cache, restarting the console and re-downloading your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello friend how are you? These days the Xbox Live service this mode of service alert and think this affects your experience of the xbox live.Ontem was playing on xbox live and my connection dropped. Wait a while and if the problem persists, please let us know so we can help you ok? and try to clear the system cache and renicie your modem and router to see if your connection improves. I have helped

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.