HELP !!

right so basically , in the morning at my house my xbox worked fine with my profile signed in , i then went to my dads to stay for the long weekend and broght my box with me , i now dont have my profile on my xbox anymore , ive deleted all the profiles off , which there was only 1 which wasnt the account i normally use. ive tried re downloading my account for the past 2 days and nothing is working it keeps coming up with 'sorry xbox live profiles cant be downloaded right now. please try again later. 8007045d'  this is really starting to annoy me know i pay for a membership and nearly every year something goes wrong for ages!! what am i supposed to do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i advise calling 18004myxbox or reqeust a callback asap they will be able to further assist you, you may also want to try to clear system cache and then try to redownload again

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings Scorchy!

Error code: 8007045D often means that it is a possible corruption on the hard drive. For this solution you will need a USB flash drive which you download your profile to and then move your profile from USB device to drive.

Use a USB flash drive and configure it so it can be used as a USB storage device with your Xbox 360. Here's how!

Turn off your console and safely remove the hard drive. Insert your USB flash drive and turn on your console. Download your gamer profile onto your USB drive. When the download process is finished turn off your console and re-attach the hard drive. Start your console and move your profile from USB to hard drive.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.