Help

K, so last night I was playing and some noob, lets call it Noob 1 & Hack 1 person because I'm betting I can't do call outs here. 

Anyhow, Noob 1 was a good person and I was playing and he was telling me he wasn't sending those messages to me and he was in the party and his profile was different from the Hack 1 but when the messages were sent by Hack 1, they were the same as noob 1's profile. I figured he was bluffing and blocked messages from him and removed friend and reported from system tampering as he was tampering with voice controls as I was not talking to anyone and he was talking to me, then I was booted from party by Noob 1. Then today I got on to play halo 4 and he sent me a message when I blocked communications. He also hacked my party as I didn't even have a party set-up and he said hi asking questions. So I went to dashboard and logged back in and set my party to invite only and then played halo 4. Seriously, someone help me. 

I did all that I did in the security prevention's checklist and anything else you recommend from this website I did and I change my pass everyday and so on so forth. and I still don't think that will help. The only way I think would help if I could get a Temporary GT change. Not a permanent, just until the person I filed a system tampering report kicks in, then it can change back. 

Reason for temporary is because I like my name and don't want it changed but I think I have no other choice...

Seriously, and with the TOS  can't do a darn thing to my xbox 360 without it being "OMG< He modded it so he can do the same thing he's trying to avoid>OMG" type thing when I know what I could do to prevent hackers from hacking my account which is a lot of steps but works on my pc....

1: Change console Id every 24 days.

2: Change Ip address every 24 hours

3: Change the GT every 1000 days as I can't afford 800 microsoft points, can't even get a job with todays economy

4: Change Passwords everyday for 100 days(annoying yes but would work)

5: Log into Live with Strict cautions and while I'm logged in, anyone else trying to gets booted and that ip & console address gets blocked.

6: Make the xbox un-hackable with by tearing it apart (ruining warranty) and putting a censor chip in it)

7: Your turn.

Please, help me, I'm really annoyed, every time I do this, about 3 months later, another in-genius hacker tries to hack my account...I don't know if they are successful or not...But this last one was kind of, just my party & voice was hacked is all...But that still creeps me out big time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Once you file a complaint via their profile, also block communications/mute the player. I would also suggest calling up Xbox Support and see if they can change your gamertag for free, so they can't find you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Never release your name, email address or password, and never use the same password as you use anywhere else. That will prevent 99% of stolen accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

make sure that you do not share a mutual friend on xboxlive.

if you block and avoid someone and you both share mutual xbl friends that "blocked" person can still contact you until you remove said mutual friend or have said mutual friend removed the "blocked"  person from their friends list.

besides blocking this person and submitting a player complaint you have done everything correct.

Sorry this didn't help.

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

Do I sound like a retard? I know better then willingly hand-out "Hey, here's my account info so you can hack me all you like, have fun, thanks" That's how I see your post....I'm 22 years old for gods sake, think about it.....

Thin is I blocked Him & then he sent me a message......Explain that.....

Sorry this didn't help.

> Change console Id every 24 days.

FYI, you can't change the Console ID at all on an Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.