Help

Hey guys. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. I just got my Xbox and put in all of the correct credit card information to get Live Gold but it still hasn't let me join any parties or play online. I also already activated the email verification. Any help would be appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh, and it also is still showing the Gold activation thing on the home screen. I've confirmed the purchase several times but nothing yet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sometimes it takes a bit to show up on the servers, there are 2 things you can do, 1: do a speed test on the 360 console or 2: delete profile (profile ONLY) and re download it.  either of those should speed up the synch between your account and the servers good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there,

-

if you are using the same profile on the console that you are using now, then something has gone wrong, since your profile does not show Gold on here.

Please check http://billing.microsoft.com to see your subscription status and check if any purchases were done for a subscription you will likely need to contact Xbox Support at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.