HELP!!!!!!

Ok so I haven't done anything i havent hacked everything i have done is legit and nothing is wrong i believe that doing it without cheating is funner. I went to get back on to xbox live but one day i couldnt get on so i havent played it for atleast 3 months the internet person came by cause i thought it was an internet problem and then he played xbox to so it helped but it was working when he fixed the internet and after 5 minutes it said it didnt work anymore cause i was downloading the update and it was weird so when i went i think i got banned but i swear to god i havnet done anything wrong and it was really weird so can someone explain to me what i have done with it cause i got banned ??? i need an answer for what has happened to it and my gold membership ran out for both of my accounts is that it please help 

BrOnCoS KILLA & TMG PRODIGY HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you were banned you would see a message when you try to sign into Live telling that you have been suspended from the service.

If you can still sign into Live then you're fine, you just need a gold membership to play online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey KILLA! In addition to Smwutches answer, if you have in fact been banned you would need to post your inquiry in forum 15 - My LIVE Account was Suspended (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.