HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi, for quite a few months now the Microsoft system will not give me the gamerscore I've earned. I don't know how but they reset my gamerscore months back and then it went to 2144 and now every time i get an achievement it says i unlocked one but when i check my gamerscore it stays at 2144 and shows the achievement emblem but 5 minutes later it's locked again. Also, I've already contacted Microsoft and a polite representative told me to post a forum on here so the mod police see it... can anyone please help me?????

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

These were probably achievements that you had on your account when it was re-set. When your account is re-set it goes to zero and you can never re-earn any of the achievements or gamerscore that were deleted. Even if they were not modded. Only new ones can be earned The only way to get those previous achievements is to start a new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

even with new games it does the same thing and i really dont to make a new account because of all the things such as map packs and arcade games and a year of live i put on it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there.

All discussion refering account suspensions, gamerscore resets and the like need to be handled in the Account Suspension forum.

Sorry this didn't help.