Help

I have 2 years on my xbox live profile so if i buy two 12months gold and reedeem them both will it say 4 years then or not ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can only stack 36 months ( 3years) on your account at any one time

Your profile only shows completed years of Gold.

I definitely wouldn't add more than 1 year (if that even) right now when the next gen consoles will be out before the end of the year and MS could be changing their subscription system.

Why would the subscription system change? It hasnt really  changed in over 10 years.

There's plenty of rumours about it changing. They just stopped the family deal, plus retailers suddenly started having sales of 12 month cards for $35~ practically every other day when you used to only see sales like that maybe once every other month, so that makes me think there might be some truth to the rumours. Not to mention, everything you have to have a gold account for is already free on plenty of other devices, so it seems like it's time for a change anyway.

[quote user="Lestat573"]There's plenty of rumours about it changing...[/quote]So what you are saying is, you're assuming based on rumors. Yeah, makes sense when you put it like that.

Where exactly did I say or imply that "I assume" anything? Perhaps you should re-read the thread slowly this time so you comprehend it better and don't leave unnecessary sarcastic remarks. I said (in summary) "I would wait, because it *could* be changing".

[quote user="Lestat573"]

Where exactly did I say or imply that "I assume" anything?

[/quote]Oh, I'm sorry. What did mean from your Post above then? The rest of your Reply is irony at it's finest.

fyi "sarcasm" is not against the Code of Conduct, you might want to learn to accept this.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "assume" if you don't understand the difference between assuming something and saying something could happen.

FYI, I never said sarcasm was against the CoC. You sure do seem to like putting words into other people's mouths, huh?

[quote user="Lestat573"]You sure do seem to like putting words into other people's mouths, huh?[/quote]I'll let your words speak for you...
[quote user="Lestat573"]so that makes me think there might be some truth to the rumours. Not to mention, everything you have to have a gold account for is already free on plenty of other devices, so it seems like it's time for a change anyway.[/quote]