Help

My profile and game saves have all dissapeared from my hard drive when I try to download my profile it says ,try again later8007045d,i can't delete my profile because it isn't there to delete,I have a 250 gb hard drive,it says there is 43 gb left,which is correct but when I click in to it there is absolutely nothing there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi, it may just be the hard drive has become so badly corrupted that formatting is the only thing to try now.

To format the hard drive go to settings/ system/ storage, highlight the hard drive and press Y on the controller, you will see the format option, select that and follow the on screen instructions. You may be asked for the console serial number so have that to hand just in case.

Bananas !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have a load of arcade games that are no longer available,does formatting mean I have now lost them,thanks for reply

Sorry this didn't help.

Sadly based on what you already said about the hard drive not showing any data they are already lost. You may be able to recover some of the items from the account download history if the format does indeed work, there may be some items that have been removed that you won't be able to recover though.

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Was able to recover all my games,6 years of games saves up in smoke though,ah well.

Sorry this didn't help.