Help!

My friend...who is arabic...thought it wwould be funny to put my name as a inapropriate female body part...this name is arabic for this term! this is a offensive name...i would like it to be changed! please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you think it is offensive, you can change it, although you will be charged 800 Microsoft points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have done a google search for your gamertag and I can not find anything wrong with it, certainly no mention of female body parts in Arabic.  Perhaps he is having you on?

Regardless, the only way to have a name change without paying is for someone to report your tag name.  But since there is no indication of it being inappropriate I can't see that being enacted.  If you want to change your tag, you can still do so, but will cost 800 MS points and you need to do it via your console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, it seems your Arabic friend doesn't know his language. There are no Arabic swears, slang or body parts with that word anywhere on Google or Bing or Google Translator. If you want it changed you will have to pay 800 msp to do so as it is not an offensive word.

Sorry this didn't help.