HELP!!!

Someone got a hold of my sons password for his X Box Live account and changed his password. I (His Father) have gone to Microsoft and changed his password and added some extra security measures. But we still can't connect to X Box Live. Am I missing something?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

I suggest you to contact the xbox live phone support for they can check the status of your account profile. This is their free toll number 1-800-469-9269

Hope you solve this issue very soon!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

please check all steps on this link: www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do (and contact Xbox Support if needed)
Make sure to remove other consoles from remembering the xbox live account information, via the step mentioned on that link.
To contact Xbox Support use this link: support.xbox.com/contact-us it should show the correct Phone number depending on the region your account is connected to.

One thing to try and solve the connect to xbox live issue is the following:
Be sure to check if you are able to login at www.xbox.com with that account. If succesfull please try the next steps:

1. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
2. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
3. Turn the console off.  
4. Turn the console on.  
5. Clear the console cache one more time
6. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 1.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.