HELP!

How can I change/update the email address on the PARENT ACCOUNT????  The parent account email is an invalid on that we do not use anymore so I need to change it.  I've called Xbox and Microsoft and each tells me I need to talk to the other!  Soooooo frustrated as this seems like and easy fix and yet it has not been.  I  have been sent links to update the password, but the account is so old I cannot remember the security question nor the password to even gain access to the account..  All I need is to be able to access the parent account so I update it.  THANK YOU!!!!  :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

It truly sounds like you are a child trying to bypass the parental controls, but if you are not a child you can follow the links here for help support.xbox.com/.../billing-points-family-pack

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You have the parental email addresse written down, right?  

1) Take it to http://account.live.com/acsr SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

2) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is faster to have the Agent call you by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.