Help! xbox.com and xbox live?

Hi everyone, new to this. My son has a profile on our xbox, we made one on xbox.com too. Do these accounts sync? If so, how do you do this? I think the profile was created using my older sons login profile...Is there only one login profile allowed per xbox? Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You made two profiles, two gamertags. They are not related to each other, there is no way to merge them.

There is no limit to the number of profiles allowed on one xbox (besides how many will fit in the memory).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can have as many logins on an xbox as you want. They all have to have different IDs and passwords though.

If your son's account information matches the information ont he account from xbox.com, then they are linked. Otherwise you have 2 separate accounts. If that's the case and you want to use the profile he has on the xbox on xbox.com as well, you'd need to sign into the website using the same ID and password that are used on the xbox. If you want to use the profile created on xbox.com, you'd have to recover the gamertag to the xbox in order to use it.

I hope that made sense somewhat. I know it can be confusing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.