Help..... Xbox One withdrawal symptoms...

Sent my X1 in to replace my dodgy bluray drive about a week ago... I knew I'd miss the gaming but surprised at the other features I just take for granted that I miss.... Got home from work thought id do some xbox fitness.... Errr yeah that didn't work... Ok let's watch netflix.... nope...

I've even resorted to playing my old PS3 and the steam sale has just kept me sane.... Hopefully this is the last time I need to be sending it off for service...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

A stroll outdoors?  To me, riding my bike>>>>anything a game console can do for me.  

OP does Xbox Fitness......

I think id die if I said "xbox on" and nothing happened.

Or if if I was walking thru the living room with my hands full at 6pm and realized it was time for Seinfeld and said "xbox watch TBS" and nothing happened.

@burstaxe...

Yeah I'm as surprised as you pretty much..... I do a fair bit of karate and find that the  mossa fight workouts are good for general conditioning... They're useless for technique but put in the effort and you hit the same sets of muscles and it makes a change from usual training... Should give them a go...  Still feel silly jumping and kickin in front of the TV but better than sitting on my butt I guess...

I like the fitness..... just that I am just a tad short on space..... requires me moving the couch back and moving the coffee table to the side..... kinda a pain.

Be cool to have a xb1 in a nice exercise room dedicated just to fitness.

"OP does Xbox Fitness......"

My POINT was that if his XBOX ONE IS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO SENDING IT IN AS IS THE REASON FOR THIS THREAD he could go outdoors.  

Outdoors?? Eww :D Actually our city council has been encouraging more peps to get out and cycle more. They even opened up a new cycling track in our suburb. I hope he gets back to enjoying it soon. I usually swim or run and prefer not to take my exercise from a TV.

If you live in NZ or Australia under our laws if Xbox 1 became faulty in it's 12M warranty period, return your whole thing to the retailer and you can actually get a brand new Xbox 1 console, or refund, or the retailer will organize repair and they have to repair it within a reasonable amount of time.  

Go Outdoors? Isn't that what normal people do?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Xbox is so fun (and sometimes addictive) it sometimes prevents me from going outside even on a beautiful day. Even some of my friends last night stayed up til past midnight. Some of them have been wagging school. But it's good to get outside every now and there during your free time. www.youtube.com/watch