Help! Xbox Live Gold appears on my parent login but not on the intended child login!

I logged into my account (on a computer) and entered a "redeem code" for a 12 month gold membership that we had purchased...but it never asked me which of the users on my xbox to apply it to, and now it looks like it is on the parent user and not on the child user for whom I intended it.  Is there any way to "move" this to the correct user on my xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You will need to call support.  Once you have verified the adult account, they should be able to cancel the 12 month subscription and issue a token to the email on file for the full 12 months, assuming this happened recently and not like a month or so ago.  Once you get the token, you would be able to redeem it on the proper account, just make sure you double check before doing so.

Additionally, if the parent account already had live time and you stacked 12 month on top of what it already had, you may need to let the agent you speak to know this, so they can make sure they properly split up the live time owed so that the adult account can get what they had left while still getting that additional 12 months as a separate token.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.