Help with proper connection

I just recently moved. I had cable internet at my old residence and my xbox live worked fine. I have dsl at my new home and have been having some issues. My ISP is Frontier and the modem/router is a Netgear 7550. I am wireless connection to everything except xbox 360 which I wire directly to the modem/router. I hooked everything up and powered up and went into xbox live and played some COD Ghosts. I would start randomly get kicked out of games and out of xbox live. I called my ISP and they talked me thru setting up port forwarding. That worked until I turned the xbox off and then turned it back on the next day. It gave me an error that my xbox was not able to connect to xbox live. I called my ISP again and they talked me thru setting up a DMZ host. This got me back on but my nat is now moderate. Help?????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I removed dmz host and port forwarding and followed the xbox live forum info on port forwarding. My modem had an xbox live setting and automatically opened ports 88 and 3074. I got an open NAT and I was like oh yeah! Then I played with my friends and get kicked off randomly again oh no! When it kicks me from the game is also kicks me out of xbox party chat and eventually off live and reconnects.......help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.