help! with my windows live id

hello support, i have a problem with my other Windows ID from another Xbox LIVE account (Hjthebest) of mine, i dont remeber the windows live id for this gamertag, i have many emails but i dont remeber which of them is for Hjthebest.

this account was working fine but after latest Xbox LIVE Term of Use changes it remove the password and the Windows Live ID and now i want to use it but i cant because i dont remeber the windows live id. Could someone help me with this?

PS: i have posted many times with this account (Hjthebest) on this forum and one of my comment was talking about a error with the current Gamertag (HJTh3Best) that im using right now, The problem was solved. Thanks for that help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there HJT!  If you have forgotten your WLID, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly by calling them or requesting them to call you by going to support.xbox.com/contact for this matter.  If you can verifie some of the information on the account, then they will be able to tell you your WLID.  Please also take not of the article below.  Thank you! :)

Manage Windows Live ID

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello support! i solve it, i found the email... thanks anyway!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.