Help with my Live account, That I'm not sure how was created...

OK, so, Ive had the same Live account for about 2 years now, and was stoked to read/hear about the Live app coming with Windows 10. The problem here is, when I tried to sign into it with my Gmail account, (that is my Microsoft acct. as well) there was already a Live profile connected to it! That I never made! ChattyCandy1302 seems like a pretty generic GamerTag, My real one is "Cya Sixxy" and it uses the Outlook.com address I signed up with. How do I remove this crappy ChattyCandy from my Gmail so I can update my real profile with the acct I use? any help would be appreciated, ive tried to get it myself for a month and cant seem to figure it out. Thanks! Cya! Sixxy--

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there,

so you currently have two xbox live accounts,

one is on the gmail account and another one is on the outlook.com address. Correct?

So what is it exactly that you want?

If you want to swap the accounts around, you might want to check out the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

If you want to use your other Xbox Live account in the Xbox Live App on Windows 10, you could consider using your outlook.com address as user login on the PC, which can be done via Settings - Accounts

Let us know the results

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Sixxy!

Sorry to hear about the account issues! WPAK has some really good steps if you're trying to move your Gamertag to the correct e-mail address. It sounds like that ChattyCandy1302 Gamertag is auto-generated which would lead me to believe that you have used a different e-mail account for your Cya Sixxy account.

Is it possible you created a Live or Outlook account and used your Gmail account as a contact e-mail address?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.