help with my account please!!

account in question  oooMRWILSONooo

i hope this is the right place to post as i've posted in another thread THREE times and i never recieved a reply or e-mail!! anyway my problem with my account is 3 things.

1. about 8 months ago my friend boosted my gamerscore from 12,000+ to 33,000+ and xbox caught me out and rightly put my gamerscore back to zero but now my achievement scores have gone haywire!! for example on gears of war 2 when i check my gamerscore for that game it reads ive done about 60% of the achievements but i've only about 120 points for the game!! it's like this on most of my games and is pretty annoying. can xbox put all my gamerscores back to zero but this time do correctly points don't bother me all that much.

2. i've got a code of conduct which i've had over 6 months!!! how long does this stay on??

3. in my gamerzone it says cheater again how long does this stay there for???

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can remove "Code of Conduct" from your profile as soon as your suspension ends. You've already done it for some of the fields, so feel free to do it for the remaining one.

Your Cheater designation is a permanent effect of the gamerscore reset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, in the case of an achievement reset, once the reset has taken place you can no longer earn any achievements that you previously had whether they be legitimate or not.  This means that when your score was at 33,000 all the achievements that those points were earmarked as are now and forever off-limits to your current account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.