Help with MW3

My brother was playing team deathmatch this morning for about three hours. He switched his xbox off but when he switched it back on later his stats were reset to before the three hours.  

Now this is where it gets weird... He played for a bit (TD) and switched his xbox off again and back on later when the same thing happened again.  I've contacted activision support for him and waiting to hear back but was wondering if anyone here knows why this is.

Any help would be great and thanks in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

problems with the Elite service registering his stats possibly, it has been having issues since it went on release yesterday. Best to wait for Activision to contact you

they are aware of the issues as mentioned on twitter and will have a fix tonight or tomorow moring,hang in there and all will be fine,hope this helps.

Yeah what you want to do is - take the disc out of the case and take it upstairs to your bedroom window and once you are there you can throw the disc out like a frisbee and see how far it can fly.

Best thing you can do with it in my opinion   : )

Thanks for your comments guys, will wait for activision

there are alot of gamers out there that like to hate games they have not got, makes me lol.