Help with licenses

Hi guys I've been struggling with this problem for a long time now and can't find answers anywhere.

This account (NeonVoidJP) is my current account and all is good except one thing. I had an xbox live account before this one (techjunkiejp08) and with it had many purchases both on my xbox console and my windows 7 phone (WP7).

Now my dilemma is this, I want to be able to link all of my purchases from 'techjunkiejp08' to my new account 'NeonVoidJP' but it seems i am unable to do so.

all of my xbox purchases are downloaded onto my xbox console so as long as I am connected to 'XBOX Live' I can play that content no problem, still, if in the future any of that content gets deleted i will be unable to re-download it as the old account is now gone.

This however is not my main concern, my main concern is My WP7 downloads, When i link my 'NeonVoidJP' account with my WP7 I am no longer able to play my downloaded and purchased games, instead i am greeted by a notification stating that i need to purchase that content.

This may sound very confusing so i'm going to put easier. I want everything linked with 'techjunkiejp08' to be transferred to 'NeonVoidJP' so that everything i have ever purchased with both accounts will now only be linked with 'NeonVoidJP'

Please help me, it's all so confusing??

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Can't be done. Purchases cannot be transferred from one account to another.

When you say your previous account is gone, what do you mean? As long as you still have the WLID and password the account can be recovered at any time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can' transfer licenses from an account to another account, only from one Xbox to another Xbox.

You can recover your account on your Xbox and transfer your licenses from your old Xbox to a new one and you will be able to access all of your DLC with your main account.

Sorry this didn't help.

When you say the other account is gone if you mean it is permanently banned from XBL then everything associated with that account is considered forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever is non-transferable and non-refundable.

If you mean something else then please elaborate.

Just an FYI, when you purchase content it is tied to the GT that downloaded it and to the console it was downloaded to. The License Transfer tool is only for when you purchase a new console and move your GT over to it. There is no way to transfer content from one account to another. If you want the same content on the other account you will need to purchase it with that account. Or you could do as suggested above if you still have access to the original account.

Sorry this didn't help.