Help with hacker

I was playing with this guy and we had a disagreement then he sent me a few msgs saying that he was going to kick me offline and right after he said that i got lagged out of Xbox live I already contacted xboxlive support and they said to contact my ISP and there was nothing that they can do as well and idk what to do plz help is there any thing I can do Or is there a moderator that could help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

And this guy is still doing it to

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please take a look at www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, xSSxDeadPool. It sounds as though you may have encountered a DDoS attack. I would recommend taking a look at this support article titled "Denial of service (DoS) or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks: Frequently asked questions". In short, you would need to follow up with your ISP. They will be able to work with you further on this. 

In addition, I would advise you to take a look at this sticky on harassment and file a complaint against the user in question via your console: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx. This will make sure a member of Enforcement reviews your case. As always, if you have any concerns about account security, please see the link that Vibroplex posted.

Thank you! 

Sorry this didn't help.